Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Power of First Impressions

Advertising Fail
Never underestimate the power of a first impression... A small "greasy spoon" style lunch counter near my day job recently changed names (the original actually had pretty decent burgers)- I, however, will probably not eat there or ever give any real review- simply because- well, you can see the photo above... I can understand that the sign company maybe made a mistake, or the owner scribbled the text on the order form in a rush, but when the sign comes back from the printer like this, and you still put it up in the window, I have to wonder if this is the type of establishment I'm willing to trust handling my food! Sorry to stadium pizza in Carlstadt, New Jersey- but I won't be reviewing your establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment