Saturday, March 12, 2011

Parodying the Food Network - Charlie Sheen's winning recipes

OK, nearly everyone has heard that Charlie Sheen has gone off the deep end- but it's hard for me to avoid ti because his rants and off-the-wall behavior seem so focused on internet marketing technique, that I feel compelled to watch to see if he descends into insanity, or pulls of a viral internet marketing coup.

Here, Charlie combines two things I have a passion for- cooking and all things internet related in a hilarious parody of both a typical cooking show and of himself. You may not like it, but it's you have to wonder if he's got a method to his madness, or if he's just plain nuts.


Is this off-topic for this blog? Maybe it is. To those of you that would prefer to see my usual food related content- don't worry, your regularly scheduled food posts will resume shortly!

2 comments:

  1. he certainly been the topic of discussion these day! Thanks for the visit... this was quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know.... some of you don't like lamb. Neither does my husband. Stick with me, and I will show you how my husband changed his mind. https://cuoreiberico.it/

    ReplyDelete